Monday, September 13, 2010

I800 Approval

I called today to find out the status on our I800 and was told it had been approved on Friday. One step closer to getting to China! From here, our documents get sent to the National Visa Center, and their approval will hopefully be sent to the U.S. Consulate in China within two weeks. Checking off one step at a time...

My sweet friend Brooks sent some pictures of Sophia getting the little care package we sent her. She loved the little hair bows and has been wearing one in each of the pictures we've seen her in since then. Isn't she just the cutest thing? Here are a few of the pictures.


Till next time,
Karee

1 comment:

  1. Karee, I am sooo thrilled that you and your family are bringing Sophia home. She is a little doll and I don't blame you for wanting to reach through Skype and hug her. Girl, you and your husband are Angels on Earth. Adopting 3 children, goodness. However, it does seem to run in the family. We are sooo proud of Lisa and Will. Good Luck!! I will be doing some tracking along. Your sister in Christ, LaWana

    ReplyDelete