Sunday, August 22, 2010

Monday's A Comin'

I don't ever remember a time in my life when the weekends seemed so long and Monday couldn't get here fast enough. But, since it appears most people get their LOA's on Mondays and that's what's holding up our adoption journey, I'm really hopeful that ours is in the air right now on the way from China to our agency and we'll get good news tomorrow. And since I can't share this blog with friends and family until we get that letter (part of our agreement with our agency), I'm looking forward to actually writing this for someone other than myself and getting to share pictures and updates of our little one!

Here are a few more pictures of Sophia that were all taken within the last month. I could look at her sweet face all day long. :-) Enjoy!


Big Sophia with Little Sophia



Till next time,
Karee

No comments:

Post a Comment